Saturday, October 23, 2010

Play time!

Maecy has been spending more and more time awake, which makes it more fun for us! The other day we played with some of her toys with minimal interest on her part, but then we put her on the floor with her "overhead gym" and she was so interested in the toys and music! Of course we had to snap a few pictures.



Finley wouldn't dream of missing out on the fun!


We got tons of smiles while playing, but of course none of them were caught on camera!  Oh well, we are seeing more and more smiles , so I am sure we will catch them sometime soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jess,
    I wrote yesterday a comment that I wanted you to e-mail me this picture so I could copy it off and have it for my "great-grands Brag Book".....
    It seems to have disappeared!!!!!
    She is such a little doll.

    Love 'ya,
    The Texas Connection

    ReplyDelete