Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Four Months Already?!?!?

Well, we had our four month check-up. My little chunky monkey is weighing in at 14 lbs. 13 oz. and measuring 24 inches. She took her shots like a champ, and so far just a couple of runny noses. I can't believe she is already four months old. Everyone warned me that the time goes by so fast, and they were not lying! Some fun things she is doing now:

**Maecy LOVES bath time - kicking and splashing like crazy!

**She is getting so good at tummy time!

**She is so close to rolling over - she works so hard and gets so mad when she can't quite make it.

**We got her a jumper, and I think she will love it...when she can touch the ground. For now, lots of pillows
    and blankets underneath.

**Laughing - I would try all day to make her laugh, I LOVE to hear it! Such a cute little giggle.

**Babbling up a storm - she is constantly "talking" to us or screaming at us.

**She loves anything with lights or music!

**We are lucky - she is a good little traveler! Good thing because we are going to be doing a round trip to
    the Madison area next weekend!

**She definitely has a temper like her mom! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment