Monday, June 13, 2011

Grandmas and Grandpas

Well, I didn't get my "Six Minute Saturday" blog done, and now it is Monday, so I guess I will just skip it this week! Maecy spent the weekend at Grandma Patti's with Daddy while Mommy had a Girl's Night with her friends from college. She loved the dogs and sitting outside with Grandma, and she even rode her first horse!




Sitting outside with Grandma...
who wouldn't want to be greeted at the front door by this little cutie!


Maecy also got to visit her Great Grandma and Grandpa Hemesath. Grandpa Tod came down for a visit too! Maecy liked playing on the floor with Grandpa...


But she really loved trying a piece of candy for the first time (despite protests from mom!) 


YUMMY!
I guess that's what Grandmas and Grandpas are for!

No comments:

Post a Comment