Friday, November 26, 2010

All in the Family!

And the holiday season begins! We traveled home Wednesday night for Thanksgiving at my Grandma Hemesath's. I have been spending Thanksgiving at my Grandma's for as long as I can remember, and this year, we had Maecy to bring along (and show-off)!

Maecy was all dressed up and her hair was as crazy as ever (doesn't it seems to resemble ruffled turkey feathers?!?!)


This was the first time many of the family members met Maecy, and she was such a good girl.  Lots of smiles and snuggles!




Maecy got to meet her "cousins" this weekend as well.  The chaos ensued when we attempted to get a picture of all the great grandkids...these are the kind of pictures you look back on and laugh. I think there were six of us in the little room snapping pictures furiously trying to catch that "perfect picture"! :)

Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment